In order to book an adventure with us you must meet and agree to certain requirements since many of the activities require multiple physical abilities.
1. All participants must be 18 years of age or older. 14 is permissible with a parent or legal guardian.
2. For Horseback riding, you must be 250lbs or less, in decent physical shape and have the ability to support your own weight. We provide steps or a mounting block to step up into the stirrups. We can not accommodate riders with disabilities that do not meet these requirements.
3. For Horseback riding, you must be able to lift at least 25lbs above your head in order to saddle and unsaddle "your" horse.
4. For Horseback riding, cowboy boots or shoes with a heel are required for safety reasons. Because we have real mountain horses and because of the nature of our trails, tennis shoes, flip flops etc.... are not recommended while riding.
5. Riders are required to wear a riding helmet and sign a release waiving liability, with the understanding of Tennesse law regarding equine activities.
6. All shooting activities must be done with the firearms EFA provides. Shotguns are single shot only and pistols are revolvers. No exceptions.
7. While throwing axes, all participants must have close toed shoes to avoid any injuries due to a possible dropped axe. All participants must sign a liability waiver to participate and adhere to all safety rules given at the axe throwing orientation.
8. Life Jackets are provided and required to be worn or in the boat for all water activities.
9. Themed Suites are upstairs and not accessible by wheel chair.
10. Because of the nature of our activities, alcohol is not provided and not allowed during any of our activities. If you would like alcohol with your evening meal you must bring your own. Anyone that becomes inebriated will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
11. Because of the nature of our activities, you will be required to follow all safety instructions and sign various liability waivers.